Friday, February 8, 2008

Candy Cane

I dreamt i was in a small town,it was snowing. There were American Indians there on horseback. For some reason we were fighting them, in a sense, more like a stand off. It was cold, and we were hungry. A young indian warrior came over and opened up his jacket and took out some jerky that was hanging on a coat hanger and gave it to us. I remember thinking how wonderful it tasted, as I walked away up the hill, into another stage of the dream.

I was downtown in a big city with someone. They were showing me around different sights. All of the sudden I had in my hand a huge candy cane that was green and red. I was thinking to myself, there is no way i can carry this and eat my jerky at the same time, so i folded it up and put it in my pocket.

thats all I can remember.

No comments: