Monday, November 19, 2007

The Dark Haired Man

The past couple of nights there has been a dark haired man in my dreams. Interesting enough, I woke up on Saturday went about my business, thinking all the while I had an actual conversation with him in life. I don't know who he is, and I can't seem to get a clear picture of his face in my mind. I do know that we had wonderful conversation where we both were at ease and interested in talking long hours.

Last night I dreamt about a piece that I am working on for my sisters winery. (In my mind I am sure that she was up fretting about it and worried me from the distance to make sure I understood her angst.) The dark haired man was there again as well. He is very reassuring. I like him. After I had gone through the presentation of my piece (in my dream) I got a phone call. It was from a woman that my ex recently met. She was asking me all kinds of questions about him. I will be interested to talk to him to find out if some of the things I saw in my dream are mannerisms or descriptive of her. She is a foreigner, with dark curly hair. She had been in the states for sometime, and had no determinable accent. She asked me about his honesty and character. I was vague. In my mind I was thinking that is something she has to find out on her own. I will not darken her image of him with my experience.

Wonder where the dark haired man is? Will I meet him soon?

1 comment: